- Business hours and holidays
- Admission fees and discounts
- Use of facilities
- Accommodations and parking
Business hours and holidays
- What are your business hours?
- The Yunessun area is open every day from 9am to 7pm. The Mori no Yu area is open every day from 11am to 8pm. For details, please refer to the Hours and fees page.
- Do you close for holidays?
- No. But we will close twice in 2019 for maintenance from June 4 to 7 (Tues - Fri) and December 3 to 6 (Tues - Fri). For more details, please call us at 0460-82-4126 (9am - 8pm).
Admission fees and discounts
- How much is admission?
Full admission to both the Yunessun area and Mori no Yu area is ¥4,100/adult and ¥2,100/child. Admission to the Yunessun area only is ¥2,900/adult and ¥1,600/child. Admission to the Mori no Yu area only is ¥1,900/adult and ¥1,200/child.
All prices include tax. Discounts are available for elderly and disabled persons. For details, please refer to the Hours and fees page.
- What are the ages for child and adult tickets?
- The child ticket is for children 3 to 12 years old. Persons 13 and over must purchase an adult ticket. Children under 3 are free.
- Can children enter without an adult?
- No. Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Is there a discount for disabled persons?
- Yes. Each disabled person and up to 2 accompanying guests will receive a discount upon presenting a disability certificate. For details, please refer to the Hours and fees page.
- Can I leave and re-enter the facilities?
- Yes. You can leave and re-enter on the same day if you undergo a re-entry procedure at the front desk.
- Can I combine coupons?
- No. We are sorry, but coupons cannot be used in combination.
- Do you provide a free locker?
- Yes. The free locker is 42cm wide, 82cm tall and 41cm deep.
Use of facilities
- Do I need a booking?
- No. You do not have to make a booking, but there might be coupons on the website.
- What should I bring?
- We recommend bringing swimwear, towels and a change of clothes. Soap and shampoo are provided for free at baths in the Mori no Yu area. Swimwear, towels, clothes and more can be rented or purchased at our store. Please visit the Visitor's guide page for rental details.
- Can I rent swimwear and towels?
- Yes. Swimwear can be rented at Shop & Rental ukiuki in various styles and sizes (woman: ¥1,080, man: ¥650, child: ¥650). Towels can be rented near the main entrance. For details, please visit the Visitor's guide page.
- Can I swim in the Yunessun area?
- You can swim in Aegean Sea of Gods and other pools when there is enough free space. But please refrain from swimming if the pool is crowded.
- Can I bring an inner tube or kickboard?
- You can bring an inner tube less than 100cm in diameter, but kickboards are not allowed. The lifeguard may ask you to remove the inner tube if its shape blocks his/her view.
- Can small children use the facilities?
- There are plenty of baths that small children can enjoy. Children still in diapers can use the Yunessun area when wearing a swim diaper (available at our store) under swimwear, but they cannot enter baths in the Mori no Yu area.
- Can I enter despite my tattoos?
- Customers with tattoos can enter all parts of the Yunessun area if all tattoos are covered with swimwear or a rash guard (available for rent), but they can only use reserved rooms in the Mori no Yu area.
- Can I reserve a private room with bath?
- Yes. You can reserve a private room with bath in advance by calling 0460-82-4126 (10am-6pm). Or ask at the front desk if any rooms are available that day. The fee is ¥3,000 or more per day depending on room type. The Mori no Yu area admission fee must also be paid.
- Can I reserve a private room without bath?
- Yes. You can reserve a private room without bath in advance by calling 0460-82-4126 (9am-6pm). Or ask at the front desk if any rooms are available that day. Details
- Can I bring food and drinks?
- No. It is prohibited for sanitary reasons. Please use our restaurants and vending machines. If you have allergies or need baby food, please inform our staff.
- Can I take photos in the facilities?
- You can take photos in the Yunessun area and all restaurants, but not in dressing rooms or the Mori no Yu area. Guests misbehaving will be warned.
- What substances are in your hot spring baths?
- Our baths use hot spring water from Kowakidani Onsen that contains sodium chloride. For more details, please ask our staff.
Accommodations and parking
- Do you offer hotel accommodations?
- Yes. Please visit the Hakone Kowakien Miyama Furin and Hakone Kowakien Ten-yu hotel websites for details. Both are within walking distance of our facilities.
- What is your parking capacity?
- Up to 1,000 cars.
- Is parking free?
- Parking is free for up to two hours, beyond which you must pay ¥1,200 for a full day of parking.
- Are there any sightseeing spots near Hakone Kowakien Yunessun?
- Yes. Please see our Local attractions page.